This is the reason Bossy hasn’t posted since the end of last week.
It’s the stack of clothes on Bossy’s son’s bed as he prepares for his departure later today.
You see, Bossy’s son has been living at home since Christmas, but now he is leaving for a semester abroad in Buenos Aires Argentina.
The school semester in Argentina is delayed until the end of February due to a little thing the Argentinians like to call their summer. And due to this delay of the semester, Bossy’s son won’t return until the end of July.
So things have been a little whacky at Bossy’s house, where things equal Bossy.
But Bossy has other things to blame for her lack of posting on her
bog blog. Feel free to select among the following excuses, and let’s meet back here tomorrow, shall we?
- Those six inches
- That two-hour snow delay
- Three glasses of wine
- All that coffee
- Shopping for those wedge heels
- That Jill Clayburgh movie marathon
- More wine
- So many aisles in DSW so little time
- Internet research i.e. Gwen Stefani’s ridiculous Spring 2011 looks
- Did Bossy mention her baby son is leaving home?