Look at the letter Bossy received today from the United States Post Office! Actually Bossy’s workplace received this letter!
And in this letter from the United States Post Office is the promise of five time-saving tips for the holidays! Except the first problem was getting into the envelope:
Time-Saving Tip Number One: You can buy all of your postal needs online, including boxes and stamps and Bossy didn’t read the rest:
Time-Saving Tip Number Two: Forever Stamps never lose their value:
Time-Saving Tip Number Three: Yeah, Bossy didn’t really understand this one:
Time-Saving Tip Numbers Four Through Infinity: They’re buried in this list somewhere:
But Bossy has an even better time-saving tip this holiday season: Don’t buy anything, don’t send anything, don’t give anything.
Bossy is posting every day in November. Here’s what you missed so far!
- Welcome To The First Day Of The Rest Of November
- Very Little Has Been Said About Hurricane Sandy
- Bossy’s Dane Isn’t Just Great, She’s Voting For Obama
- Daylight Saving Time
- Is That Your Lacrimal Apparatus, Or Are You Just Unhappy To See Me?
- Vote Your Heart
- The Presidency The Sequel