March 15, 2013
Shabby Chic Tips
Today Bossy received an email containing Shabby Chic tips courtesy of Venetian Décor. Which is not to be confused with Venetian Decor.
Here are a few of their suggestions courtesy of Bossy’s photoshop:
- Give a piece new life by painting a dresser
- Add funky table legs to an old drawer to create an end table
- Replace the lamp shade on an old lamp to make it your own
- Use a wonderful old cabinet with different door knobs you can interchange
- Using an old set of wine/martini glasses, accent the stem and base with glitter
If you likes this post about Shabby Chic, click here to read Bossy’s detailed guide on how to make a homeless box.
Or you can read about Last year’s hunt for an apartment.