Oh good, it’s Valentine’s Day again, because you know how much the Undivorced enjoy celebrating the holidays of romance.
Except the truth is Bossy never saw the appeal. While it’s true Valentine’s Day affords a chocolate-eating opportunity, it’s also the day we celebrate Cupid’s arrow through the heart and — is it Bossy — that’s just ow.
Bossy never understood why Valentine’s Day gained in popularity given all of the other widely-known events worthy of celebration that took place on February 14th. Shall we?
- Happy Apple Parer Patent Day!
- Happy Oregon admitted as the 33rd State Day!
- Happy Emperor Leopold Chases Jews out of Vienna Day!
- Happy U.S. Congress Begins Using Voting Machines Day!
- Happy Victor Fleming replaces George Cukor as Director of Gone With the Wind Day!
- Happy Sugar Ray Robinson defeats Jake Lamotta Day!
- Happy Anniversary of Jackie Kenenedy‘s Televised White House Tour Day!
- Happy Aretha Franklin Records Respect Day!
- Happy First Micro On A Chip Patented By Texas Instruments Day!
- Happy Jerry Garcia Weds Deborah Koons Day!