According to the above billboard located on an interstate near Bossy’s house, the end of the world will take place this coming Saturday.
Apparently it was Camping that predicted Judgment Day would be May 21, 2011 — but Bossy knows the real camping judgment day was an afternoon in August two years ago:
In whatever case, Bossy feels there are a few unexplored benefits of having only two more days left of the world. Shall we?
- Bossy won’t have to weed her garden. Yes, that’s a garden.
- Bossy won’t have to order next year’s wood for her wood pile. Yes that’s a wood pile.
- Bossy will never have to determine if that thing on Stella’s ear is a tick or a scab. Shiver.
- Bossy won’t have to yell at her family for the stuff always accumulating on the steps.
- This tangled necklace can go screw itself.
- Bossy won’t have to drink this lousy cup of coffee she burnt while it was reheating on the stovetop. Oh, wait. Yes she will.
- Bossy won’t have to think about which of these dysfunctional clothing items should go to Goodwill.
- Bossy will never ever never have to finish this whiney book.
- Bossy won’t have to think of a 9th benefit of the upcoming rapture!
- Ditto for the #10 benefit.
What can you avoid doing, esteemed council, with the fortunate timing of the end of the world?