Autumn shoe departments.
Bossy is posting every day in November. Here’s what you missed so far!
- Welcome To The First Day Of The Rest Of November
- Very Little Has Been Said About Hurricane Sandy
- Bossy’s Dane Isn’t Just Great, She’s Voting For Obama
- Daylight Saving Time
- Is That Your Lacrimal Apparatus, Or Are You Just Unhappy To See Me?
- Vote Your Heart
- The Presidency The Sequel
- 5 Great Tips To Save Time This Holiday Season, And One Even Better Tip
- Emergency Friends Defined
- A Sexy Sweaty Dress
- A Laundry Phenomenon
- Veteran’s Day
- It’s National Watchamacallit Day
- Let’s Catch Up With The Rolling Stones
- Bossy Gets Crushes On People
- Explain This Good For Nothingness
bossysMom saysNovember 17, 2012 at 6:16 pm
Jenn @ Juggling Life saysNovember 17, 2012 at 8:57 pm
I totes feel Bossy. I never was a boot person because I lived in jeans and it just didn’t seem worth the money since I wasn’t going to wear them on the outside of my jeans. Now that I work and wear skirts every day, I feel justified in expanding my boot wardrobe.
Doug Richardson saysNovember 17, 2012 at 10:02 pm
My guess is you’d be pretty smokin’ in any of those pictured; therefore, there is a very valid reason to increase the debt.
Go for it–there may be a bailout in your future.
p.j. saysNovember 19, 2012 at 4:46 pm
I love the look of boots, but I get shpilkes if I have to wear them for more than 1/2 an hour.
I’d inquire about a cure, but I have a tuition bill due in two weeks.
Thanks for the laughs!
pj in stl