Hey! Bossy’s Daughter here with a complete update from home.
- I have recently been cast as Dorothy in a community theater production of The Wizard of Oz. I’m trying not to be too obsessed with learning my lines and talking about rehearsals and stuff, but these past few weeks have been strictly Off To See The Wizard around here!
- Meanwhile Bossy’s Dane is all Dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true.
- Bossy’s Husband and his more demanding schedule have been very If I Only Had A Brain.
- Bossy’s Son visited last weekend to take The Delightful One to a comedy show nearby. While he was here, he studied almost constantly at the local library, being all Oh-Eee-Oh-Eeee-Ohhh-Aah.
- I have been sick the past few days, probably caused by the
wicked old witchPSSA tests, but Bossy’s Mom took really good care of me and even picked up some food for me to eat from the local grocery store. When she came over she looked around and acted all, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
- Meanwhile, Baby David has been no different. Although, he is awfully If I only had the noive.
- To pass the time while I was sick, Rub rub here, rub rub there, whether you are tin or bronze, thats how we keep you in repair in the merry old land of oz, I have been piecing together outfits that I can’t afford but love.
Since it’s spring, I decided to go on different websites grabbing pictures of clothes that catch my eye. My outfit represents a spring-ish look, but for a colder spring day, not the warm days we’ve been having where I live.
The shirt is the Crocheted Back Top from Wet Seal, the jeans are the Fab Skinny Jeans from Forever 21, the bag is the Bonjour Forever Tote from Forever 21, the retro style sunglasses are the F0143 Sunglasses from Forever 21, the jean jacket is the Bleach Splatter Jacket from Wet Seal, and the cute sandals are the Jewel T-Strap Sandals from Wet Seal.
Anyway, while Bossy is away meeting her old friends, and making new ones, the family is here missing her terribly.
Just remember: There’s no place like home.