Sometimes when Bossy is perusing glossy catalogues from high end department stores, Bossy likes to imagine what her Jewish grandmother would say if she were still alive.
Of course Bossy’s Jewish grandmother looked and dressed like this:
And Bossy’s Jewish grandmother was the top salesgirl in an upscale dress shop in the center of a bustling city.
But oy, a person could faint at the way kids nowadays dress themselves from dumpsters, these clothes, this shmata that cost more than the first house she shared with my grandfather.
Bossy is posting every day in November. Here’s what you missed so far!
- Welcome To The First Day Of The Rest Of November
- Very Little Has Been Said About Hurricane Sandy
- Bossy’s Dane Isn’t Just Great, She’s Voting For Obama
- Daylight Saving Time
- Is That Your Lacrimal Apparatus, Or Are You Just Unhappy To See Me?
- Vote Your Heart
- The Presidency The Sequel
- 5 Great Tips To Save Time This Holiday Season, And One Even Better Tip
- Emergency Friends Defined
- A Sexy Sweaty Dress
- A Laundry Phenomenon
- Veteran’s Day
- It’s National Watchamacallit Day
- Let’s Catch Up With The Rolling Stones
- Bossy Gets Crushes On People
- Explain This Good For Nothingness
- Bossy’s Fiscal Cliff
- Wisdom Teeth Aren’t That Smart
- Travel Items For The Paranoid
- Everything You Need To Know About This Year’s American Music Awards
- Dr. Seuss Does Thanksgiving
- Postcards From A Bossy Thanksgiving
- Bossy Wonders Where The Fast Ducks Cross
- This Is How Bossy Spent The Past Eighteen Hundred Hours
- A Very Bossy Tutorial – The Podcast
- The Owner’s Manual Is Bigger Than The Mini Cooper
- Nina Totenberg Is Horny