Before renting a movie check out the Original Soundtrack titles for a quick summary of just how dismal the movie will be.
For instance the following Original Soundtrack for Shop Girl tells you all you need to know about this movie.
1. Meeting Mirabelle
2. The Magic Of Mirabelle
3. Little Lonely Star
4. Where Is His Number?
5. Coitus Interruptus – Silent Aftermath
6. My Name is Steve Martin and my hair has been white since 16 years of age
7. New Awakening
8. The Fairytale Begins
9. I wrote this movie so I could kiss a hot young chick
10. The Dance Begins
11. Mirabelle Falls In Love
12. Lucky thing the other male lead is the most bizarre-o actor in all of Hollywood
13. The Dance Of Three Lovers
14. Maybe I should have cast Scarlett Johansen?
15. Lonely Mirabelle
17. A Broken Trust
18. Or maybe that nasty little Lindsey Lohan – she would have slipped me the tongue for sure
19. The Frog Becomes A Prince
20. Are those Olsen Twins 18 yet?
21. Breaking Up
22. Mirabelle Grows Up
Adorable Girlfriend saysMay 9, 2006 at 8:58 am
Freddie K. is too much!
The book was mediocre at best. How could one think the movie would be much better?