Ever feel crampy and headachey? Bloated? Ever feel irritable the weeks leading up to your period? And all the days after? Bossy thought Pamprin was for young chickies who read Are You There God It’s Me Margaret, but according to Bossy’s grrlfriends Pamprin is a cure all.
Pamprin’s Active Ingredients include a pain reliever, a diuretic, and an antihistamine. Its Inactive Ingredients include the chemical compounds found in adhesive, plastic, and rubber.
Ask a doctor before using Pamprin if you have
- A breathing problem
- Enlargement of the prostate gland
- Can someone please explain to Bossy why anyone with a prostrate gland is taking Pamprin?
Additional box-top caveats:
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor about taking a pain reliever since it may cause liver damage.
- Alcohol warning: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day the least of your problems is period cramps.
- Cross-dosing warning: Do not use with other acetaminophen containing products.
- Cross-dressing warning: Do not use if you are a cross-dresser. With an enlarged prostrate gland.
- Overdose warning: Do not take more than the recommended dose, which can cause serious health problems or death.
- Goofball Warning: Although wouldn’t the Obituary be a hoot!
So go buy Pamprin and be merry! Just heed the following:
- Drowsiness may occur
- Excitability may occur in children
- Detainment may occur after Social Services throws your ass in the Paddywagon for feeding Pamprin to your prepubescent kids.