Yesterday Bossy mentioned her desire to create a photo collage of her
readers reader, and she mentioned she was gauging general enthusiasm for the project. Well: there wasn’t just general enthusiasm—there was Major General Enthusiasm.
And so this photo collage will act as Bossy’s blogroll, but it will also represent those in Bossy’s cast of characters who do not have blogs.
Here’s what Bossy needs:
- Ultimately she would love a photo of you at your computer. She understands this can be hard to manage. A few people already sent Bossy their photo, and here is an example of different ways people tackled the task:
Bossy also understands that some of you would rather remain anonymous. This is the way a couple of people managed to send a photo while leaving something up to the imagination:
While others let it all hang out. Well, maybe not all:
- Keep in mind that the photo you send is going to end up small, and it is going to end up square. The simpler the photo is, the punchier it will be. In terms of what size image to send, Bossy will ultimately provide the cropping of your photo to fit her format, so you don’t have to worry your pretty head about that.
Like this pretty head:
Or this one:
- Please email Bossy your photo with “portrait” in the subject line. Bossy’s email address badge lives in her left-hand column near her Guess and Press, and maybe Bossy forgot to mention this on yesterday’s tour? If you don’t feel like
walkingscrolling all the way up there you can use this button to or email: email@example.com
- When naming your jpg image, please include the name you use when commenting. Also, please mention your comment name somewhere in your email.
- If you have a blog, please include the exact URL link to your blog in your email.
- If it’s too much hassle to get your hands on a camera, email Bossy an existing photo. Although you have some time. For instance the amount of time necessary for Bossy to learn how to make a photo collage and to add links to certain photos and to poke her eyes out with her power strip.
Bossy can hardly wait!