Bossy doesn’t like to shop and she hasn’t left her house in two months and she doesn’t peruse fashion magazines and she watches rented DVDs of last season’s television shows—which makes Bossy uniquely prepared to present: The 2008 Fall Fashion Trends.
1. Jackets with ginormous buttons:
2. Pencil Skirts:
3. Bubble dresses we wish we could erase with our pencil skirts:
4. Fringe on handbags, on footwear, on sweaters, on scarves:
5. Fringe stuck on things you didn’t think possible:
6. Wrap everything. In prints:
7. And purple anything:
8. Layered textures and patterns. Otherwise known as Vent Man, circa 1985:
9. And while you’re at it, toss all your low-waisted trousers and buy
10. And dump all your snug tops and buy maternity wear.
** NOW WITH SPECIAL BONUS MEN’S 2008 FALL FASHION TREND: