Bossy has taken to her bed.
It wasn’t just one thing, it was several things, and one very big thing, and another thing wrapped inside a smallish medium-sized largey thing.
Bossy has found it increasingly difficult to concentrate or make even the smallest decisions, what with all these things, and so Bossy reasoned if she could just spend some time thinking, she could think her way clear of things.
So in this very spot Bossy reposes, and will remain for a few days, sitting upright long enough to provide her council with updates. Bossy is looking at it as a retreat, hold the treat.
Here are a few of the things Bossy did in preparation for taking to her bed:
- Bossy put the bed linens in the washer.
- With the bed stripped, Bossy stood back and admired the sinkhole in the middle of her mattress.
Bossy knows it’s difficult for you to see the magnitude of the mattress sinkhole from the above photo, just like it was difficult for Bossy’s husband to see the magnitude of the sinkhole while standing there staring at it, but trust Bossy: you could park a mobile home in this rut.
- Bossy applied a red rinse to her daughter’s hair.
- Bossy climbed on her roof and cleaned the skylight that hangs over the bed, because it will provide her only view for the next several days.
- And finally, desiring an organized, clean slate perfectly fit for thinking, Bossy put away all of her errant items of clothing.