- Toothbrush Sanitizer. Simply place your toothbrush inside this case, which utilizes a germicidal ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, mold, viruses, E.coli, listeria, and salmonella! Toothbrush not included. Neither is kissing. $30
- Personal Air Purifier. Just hang this bit of plasma technology around your neck and allow the solid platinum emitters and stainless steel collectors to destroy airborne pollutants, allegens, and viruses. Finding an airline that allows you to bring this device on board not included. $99
- Disposable Briefs. This soft, breathable cotton is lightweight to pack and biodegradable. Comes in a pack of five. Also known as diapers. $10.
- Bedbug Luggage Liner. Featuring special zipper technology, this impermeable micropoly sheath acts as a barricade against bed bugs and dust mites and pollen and mold and fungi! $30
- Leg Stash. $20.
Bossy is posting every day in November. Here’s what you missed so far!
- Welcome To The First Day Of The Rest Of November
- Very Little Has Been Said About Hurricane Sandy
- Bossy’s Dane Isn’t Just Great, She’s Voting For Obama
- Daylight Saving Time
- Is That Your Lacrimal Apparatus, Or Are You Just Unhappy To See Me?
- Vote Your Heart
- The Presidency The Sequel
- 5 Great Tips To Save Time This Holiday Season, And One Even Better Tip
- Emergency Friends Defined
- A Sexy Sweaty Dress
- A Laundry Phenomenon
- Veteran’s Day
- It’s National Watchamacallit Day
- Let’s Catch Up With The Rolling Stones
- Bossy Gets Crushes On People
- Explain This Good For Nothingness
- Bossy’s Fiscal Cliff
- Wisdom Teeth Aren’t That Smart
Lynn saysNovember 19, 2012 at 8:24 pm
Absolutely HILARIOUS!! Except that on a few of them I honestly thought, “Hmmm…that looks like fun to own!” The money/passport leg thing made me recall my experience with a money belt. It never occurred to me that once I was in line at the grocery store (in a foreign country) I would have to lift-my-blouse-and-search-for-money! Quite embarrassing and impractical. I’m thinking the leg-thing would have actually been better!
bossysMom saysNovember 20, 2012 at 12:05 am
I’m thinking that if you roll the disposable briefs up into a tiny cylinder and put them into the toothbrush sanitizer it could solve many problems at once.
35jupiterdrive saysNovember 20, 2012 at 1:57 am
I totally want the toothbrush sanitizer.
p.j. saysNovember 20, 2012 at 6:22 pm
I am pretty sure that calf thingy would be flapping around my ankle before I take a second step.
Can I shine the toothbrush sanitizer light up my stuffed-up nose? It might be a cure for the common cold!
Sarah saysNovember 21, 2012 at 5:55 am
I once saw a German tourist get her money out of her knickers. That was a special sight in the church gift shop.