- Replace existing roof with GAF Timberline shingles.
- Add an Ice and Water Neoprene Protectant.
- Repair gutters in rear elevation and add new Seamless Copper Half Round Gutters to front and side elevations.
- Replace dry rot siding on south side of house.
- Replace termite-infested siding located around the foundation.
- Fill sinkhole near rear door.
- Address poor site drainage and water run-off problems in front and north side of property.
- Repair the foundation’s structural bulge due to bond brick failure.
- Replace the missing Expansion Joints in rear masonry wall.
- Restore broken window sash.
- Seal all window pulleys.
- Weather-strip ground-level casement windows.
- Re-glaze broken attic window.
- Replace leaky outdoor spigot.
- Replace water pipes in first floor bathroom due to scale deposits.
- Add additional electrical circuit and fuse the No. 12 conductor with
- Replace faulty receptacles throughout.
Cape Person saysDecember 27, 2006 at 10:42 am
Bossy, you are simply the BEST!
Adorable Girlfriend saysDecember 27, 2006 at 12:03 pm
It also needs landscaping.
1peanut saysDecember 27, 2006 at 3:10 pm
nah, you don’t have to do any of that stuff. Ginger bread men aren’t picky, they’re just happy that the people from Habitat for Humanity decided to build them a house instead of eating them.
Valarie Enters saysDecember 27, 2006 at 10:18 pm
Love your house!